Love quotes

I am happiest when I’m right next to you.

Absolutely true for any person who is in real love with their partner. In this era of leechers, it is tough to find such people. If you happen to find one, treat him/her as a rare gem. You deserved it.

Save Pin

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.

If you have a love in your life, who turns any moment of sadness into a marvelous one. Then this quote is for them. Share this love quote with your lover and see the smile on their face. It will be priceless.

Save Pin
Valentine's day

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

Nothing else matters, really. Nothing else. Life is not about Netflix and chill, neither is it about money or success. Life is all about LOVE. Loving and being loved. This love quote comes from Audrey Hepburn.

Save Pin

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

A true love is rarer than the Pink Star diamond. And your love is not ordinary. Do not miss any chance to let your love know how much you love him/her. Tell them this love quote, and they will undoubtedly be the happiest person alive.

Save Pin

I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.

A quote by Dr. SeussThis quotes about love is the one I totally admire. There is nothing better that can happen to someone, other than finding the love of their life, who is always there for them, and for their happiness.

Save Pin
Hug day quotes

I need you like a heart needs a beat.

This love’ quote will surely melt the heart of your Guy / Girl. The sentence seems so small to us, but the meaning behind it is so damn deep. If you are trying to express your feelings to someone new, make sure you use this quote before any other love quotes in the list. This quote was taken from a OneRepublic’s song.

Save Pin

Your love is all I need to feel complete.

Quote for couples or someone who has been in the relationship for some time. This couple quote will breath new life into your relationship when said at the right time. Try it with your love and see how well it goes.

Save Pin

I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.

In case you didn’t get it, the quote simply means that you will never stop loving him/her. This is one of the best love quotes and works very well for everyone. This could be one of the most romantic quotes for her. Your lover will surely love and appreciate you for saying this.

Save Pin

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Isn’t it simply a cute and adorable saying about love? Well, if someone said it to me, I would hug her so tightly that she could barely breathe. This quote came from Joan Powers, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book.

Save Pin

Come live in my heart and pay no rent.

A quote by Samuel LoverA simple, to-the-point and straightforward love quote. If you like straight talk, you may try this with your love, s/he will definitely like it.

Save Pin

Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

A very inspirational love quote. Whoever said this must have had a love like Romeo and Juliet, and it’s an inspiration for all of us to be and live like them.

Save Pin

You are my song. You are my song of love.

A very short love quote for anyone who wants to express their feeling of love. However, it will be more impressive if this quote is used by a musician, singer or an artist.

Save Pin

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

A quote by Hermann HesseOne of the best love quotes to express your feelings to the first love of life. If s/he is not your first, this quote can help them know that they are way better than your ex, which might make them love you more.

Comments